Patrice, Everyday Ruralty, is hosting Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #113...I don't know how she does it week after week, monthly after month, but here are this week's questions and my answers.
1. Ar you doing any crafts or DIY projects now? - Yes, I'm knitting hats, mostly for children and for the hunters in the valley. Most of the hunters are also farm labor and I like to make sure they have blaze orange atop their heads. A lot of my hats are blaze orange with little green stems...iow, pumpkins! Like in the photo above.
2. If I could snap my fingers, I'd make ____ for dinner. - I adore seafood but only have it once or twice a year. I'd love to have shrimp scampi with rice pilaf, nice Caesar salad and creme brulee for dessert followed by a tot of B and B.
3. What author would you like to have lunch with? - Esther, of the Old Testament, comes to mind as does Rosamund Pilcher. Mrs. Pilcher was graduated from the Harvard Business School as well as University of Cambridge before she began writing fiction.
4. I wanted to tell all of you folks at chats ___________ - like Patrice, I really enjoy visiting with participants and seeing their responses. A lot of times, I meet new bloggers and have thoroughly enjoyed making new blog friends.
5. ___________ has been on my mind a lot lately. - The unbelievable way our veterans are being treated; the unbelievable way the government has shut down memorials, businesses, and anyone else who stands in the way of the petulant, pissy, pompous person residing in OUR house. Nixon was impeached for a LOT less; what's it going to take with this clown?
Blessings ~ Patrice ~ interesting questions ~ Benedictine and Brandy ~ shrimp scampi ~ creme brulee ~ Caesar salad ~ rice pilaf ~ Rosamund Pilcher ~ knitted hats ~