"The LORD will indeed give what is good,
and our land will yield its harvest."
~ Psalm 85:12 ~
What to plant in your garden:
Plant three rows of squash:
1. Squash gossip - James 3:6
2. Squash criticism - Matthew 7:4
3. Squash indifference - Matthew 22:5
Plant three rows of peas:
1. Purity - II Corinthians 7:1
2. Patience - James 5:7
3. Perseverance - I Corinthians 15:58
Plant six rows of lettuce:
1. Let us be unselfish and loyal - Matthew 16:24
2. Let us be faithful to duty - Luke 19:17
3. Let us search the scriptures - Acts 17:11
4. Let us not be weary in well doing - Galatians 6:9
5. Let us be obedient in all things - John 14:23
6 Let us love one another - I John 4:7
No garden is complete without turnips:
1. Turn up for church, prayer meetings, Bible study - Hebrews 10:25
2. Turn up with a smile even when things are difficult - Proverbs 17:22
3. Turn up with determination to do your best for God - Romans 12:1
Plant as directed:
God will supply the sunshine, the rain and will give the bounty.
"Let us not become weary in doing good,
for at the proper time
we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
~ Galatians 6:9 ~
If you'd like a name added to the prayer list, please let me know. Names are kept for one week, around the world people are praying.
Prayer Keeping ~ Jim ~ Donna ~ Stephanie ~ Sandra ~