WOW! Patrice has hit 100 Chats! For close to two years of Tuesdays on Everyday Rurality, she's come up with five questions; here are today's questions:
1. What's the best advice anyone ever gave you? - Some of the best advice my parent's gave me was, "You'll learn the hard way or the easy way but you will learn." They are still right although time and age have taught me it's far, far better to learn the easy way -LOL-.
2. Do you have houseplants? - Yes, a fair number because people keep giving them to me and I keep giving them away. It's a never-ending cycle.
3. Do mosquitoes bother you or leave you alone? - We don't have mosquitoes because we have barn swallows and bats...hurrah! When I re-locate, I'll put up purple martin houses, perhaps bat houses and have another something I'm going to do...will blog about it later.
4. What's your favorite charity? - Salvation Army...they keep expenses, salaries, perks, benefits low so they can focus on their clientele. While it's true in 2003, they were given $1.5B by Mrs. Kroc (McDonalds Corp founder widow), that money is to be used solely for new buildings in poor areas.
5. Do you like mint? - Do peppermint patties count?
Blessings ~ commitment ~ consistency ~ barn swallows, ~ bats ~ Mrs. Kroc ~